Divorce Questions for Orlando Divorce Lawyer – General Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce):
Questions I should ask my divorce lawyer about my case and questions about divorce to Orlando Divorce Attorneys
- What do I need to file to start the divorce process?
- Where do I file the necessary documents?
- Do I know and understand all of the applicable statutes and time limits?
- What am I allowed to legally ask for during my divorce (i.e. alimony, child support etc…)?
- Do I know all of my legal rights and how to avoid waiving them?
- What are my obligations to my spouse and child(ren) during the case and how might those obligations change when we are finished?
- How are child support and alimony determined?
- How does the Court determine property division in a family law case?
These are only some of the issues that may come up during your divorce case, and the outcome of these issues will affect you for years to come. At The Marks Law Firm, our family law attorneys know the answers to these questions and have the training and experience to ensure your rights are protected.
Divorce Initial Consultation: